Terms & Conditions
Effective: February 8, 2019
Updated: March 26, 2020
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
2. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Service users.
3. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
4. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
5. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
7. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or VisioApps.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Service users.
9. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from VisioApps.
10. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Service page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
11. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. If we terminate your access to the Service or you use the form detailed above to deactivate your account, all your data will no longer be accessible through your account but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g., if your Content has been reshared by others).
4. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. We reserve the right to remove any data from our databases for any reason. For example, if any data violate our policies or have explicit content.
7. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that VisioApps is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. VisioApps reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
8. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. VisioApps does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that VisioApps is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if VisioApps has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the VisioApps Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
10. We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with VisioApps express consent).
11. You agree that there is no legal or contractual relationship or obligation between you and the VisioApps for whatever reason by using the Service.
2. Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that VisioApps may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such. You also acknowledge that we may use your email address and other identifiable information you provide during sign up to periodically communicate with you through newsletters or any other electronic campaigns.
5. The Service contains content owned or licensed by VisioApps ("VisioApps Content"). VisioApps Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and VisioApps, VisioApps owns and retains all rights in the VisioApps Content and the Service. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the VisioApps Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the VisioApps Content.
6. The Service name and logo are trademarks of VisioApps, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of VisioApps. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of VisioApps, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from VisioApps.
7. Although it is VisioApps intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, VisioApps reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by VisioApps, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, VisioApps encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, VisioApps is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Service for the purposes of Content backup or storage. VisioApps will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
10. It is VisioApps policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, VisioApps does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that VisioApps is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
1. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.